Frost & Sullivan has Uncovered the Top Enterprise Security Mega Trends
- The increasing sophistication and focused targeting of attacks boosts the demand placed on the security architecture.
- Evolving compliance requirements for organizations are layered on top of the core need for security.
- The shortage of in-house and deep security expertise and talent drives organizations to look beyond doing what has been done in the past.
- The increasing complexity of network security point products is difficult to manage for businesses with small security teams and breeds opportunities for mistakes or gaps for exploitation by attackers.
- Intensifying focus on the core functions of the organization drive cloud service adoption and increasing use of third party services providers.
- Analytics drive advance threat detection. New and better data will “be the rage,” moving the focus away from the network perimeter and to commutations networks and to the endpoint.
Why Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan's Stratecast practice directly assists clients in achieving their strategic objectives by providing critical and objective insights. Stratecast's industry analysts and market experts provide the telecommunications industry with market consulting and tactical strategic forecasting.
This market information and industry research helps senior executives make critical business, technology, product, partnership, and tactical strategy decisions. Our custom consulting, analyst availability, and market subscriptions provide your firm with winning business growth strategies.
With 40+ Offices monitoring for opportunities and challenges, our CyberSecurity team delivers:
- An annual tracker
- Guidance to consumers of network security
- Deep research on network security
Frost & Sullivan was founded on the simple premise that research should enable decision-makers to use marketing information in more innovative and meaningful ways. With this objective in mind, the company developed a comprehensive range of research services and state-of-the-art analytical tools. Frost & Sullivan has continued to grow, adapt, and innovate to meet the challenges and opportunities of today's ever-changing business world.
The strategic insights that Stratecast|Frost & Sullivan provides will help your business outpace the competition in the escalating cloud wars.
The explosive growth of enterprise mobility and bring your own device technologies is putting immense pressure on IT teams to monitor and control cloud application usage, fueling the growth of cloud access security broker (CASB) solutions. A CASB is a security platform that resides between cloud…
The most significant trend in the global web security market is cloud migration. Enterprises are eager to transition to cloud-delivered solutions to reduce the cost and complexity of their digital defense. Cloud-based solutions allow organizations to seamlessly extend protection to mobile users and…
Currently, most enterprises are undergoing a phase of digital transformation. Investments in emerging technologies have increased substantially, helping companies to bring in operational efficiency and address the growing customer demands. While each of these technologies has brought in a…
The Frost & Sullivan report presents the concept of Zero Trust Architecture and best practices for CISOs.A Zero Trust Network (ZTN) is based on the basic principle of never trust, always verify . ZTN is a model or guiding design principle. It is an overall strategy and framework to prevent…
Amid the chaos of the World Wide Web, ensuring brand identity and consumer data protection is of paramount importance to businesses. Digitization of consumer transactions demands heightened security to protect confidential data. Transport layer security (TLS) certificates enable businesses to…
The managed detection and response (MDR) market generated $893.8 million in 2019; it is set to grow at a CAGR of 16.4% and reach $1,907.9 million by 2024. With the increasing number and complexity of threats, the internal management of information security has become increasingly laborious and…
All organizations have sensitive data. Whether that data is patient information, customer transactions, financial information, or intellectual property, it is information that needs to be protected, both to protect the organization and its customers.
Companies in virtually every industry, from banking/financial services, telecommunications, healthcare, technology, retail, manufacturing services, and public sector have Network Security solutions in place to protect their networks and systems from outside attack.
Key areas where Frost & Sullivan can provide value include the following:
- New Product and Services Solutions: We can support your organization in developing or deploying new cyber security products and services that deliver greater customer value.
- Business Model Transformation: We can support you in transforming your business to address the challenges and opportunities of the industry's shift to the cloud.
- Customer Analysis: We can help identify specific customer needs and pain points through detailed surveys and data analyses.
- Branding and Positioning: Frost & Sullivan can support your organization through an integrated marketing platform to more effectively launch and promote new products, services or business models.
- Statistical Analysis and Forecasting: We can assess growth opportunities and market potential in new/specific customer segments, geographies and product/service areas.
Any questions? Email us and we'll respond within 48 hours email@example.com
Frost & Sullivan can deliver a bespoke workshop to your organisation to highlight the emerging Connected Consumer trends, and identify the impact to your organization. This is flexible around your needs, where we can attend your strategy day or workshop as an external expert keynote speaker, through to full facilitation of a workshop to ensure your delegates are fully engaged with opportunities and their relevance to their department. Full written follow-up insights and actionable strategies are provided thereafter. We have delivered such workshops for leading providers across the value chain (list available on request).
From Growth, Innovation & Leadership Silicon Valley 2015
Getting an overview how other businesses structured their services. Which tools should work best for my service teams and how to get to a better customer engagement.
Jens Voigt, Director, PPRO Financial
GIL offered real ideas and experiences to the core words of innovation and leadership. GIL was also able to deliver a return on the investment of time far above any other event you will attend in your career.
Mark Baker, CIO, JAS
A combination of highly relevant topics geared for business executives in leadership positions.
Stephan Tallent, Director, Fortinet, Inc.
Web App Firewalls
Full Disk Encryption
One Time Password Tokens
Quarterly Vulnerability Research Trackers
Vulnerability Research Feeds
Meet the Team
Michael P. Suby
Vice President of Research, Stratecast
Senior Industry Analyst
Industry Principal & Project Manager
Senior Industry Analyst
Senior Industry Analyst
Vu Anh Tien
ICT Industry Analyst
Let us help you grow your revenues through a better understanding of the cybersecurity space. Contact
Americas - Perry Somers firstname.lastname@example.org | P: +1.360.416.4982 | F: +1.775.310.7419
APAC - Tan Shu Jie | email@example.com | P: +65 6890 0948 | M: +65 9889 5779
Europe - Jarad Carleton | firstname.lastname@example.org | P: +44 (0)20 7193 0986